Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back from Annual Training and back on the running trail (Up to 18 day taking train)

Well we got back from Ft. Custer MI last Friday, and now I am about to get a rest.  I signed up for a 50 miler in Carlton, MN.  It should be good weather and fun, but I dread the 8 hour drive.  I don't know why I do that to myself.  My boss is giving me most of the day off on Friday, so I can take my time getting up there.  Maybe this time I will not quit.  I haven't been running a lot, so I hope muscle memory will pull me through?  Anyway, this is what makes my wheels turn and like the title of this blog says, the journey is half the fun. 

Here is a picture of my Company at AT, Ft. Custer. I am second row all the way to the left (away from the guidon). 

No comments:

Post a Comment