Saturday, December 4, 2010

KM 100

I just signed up for this race: 

Registration Id: 11030160042BJ2835


Submit Date: Sunday January 30th, 2011

Submit Time: 4:00 pm (USCT)

Payment Status: Completed

Your registration is complete. We look forward to seeing you at our event!

I just signed up for the 100K; not sure I want to do another 100 Miler anytime soon; they are so incredibly hard and take so long to recover from.  I like 100K because you finish them in one day and go on with your life/weekend.  Here is the link to last years runners information booklet.  I really like that the race is only 72 miles away from home and that I will not need to stay overnight (cuts down on costs!).  Anyway, that is three good races planned for this year (Quicksilver 50 in April, KM 100K in June and 24 Hour Race in Sep....those are paid for, but I will probably sign up for the Chicago Marathon that is held in Oct). 


Really looking forward to getting up to Chicago and starting a new chapter in my life.  The next 100 I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for is the KM100; which is only a couple hours away from my new home.   Above is the next swag that I'm looking forward to achieving.  The race is to be held on 4 June 2011.

This website looks like a good one for me to plan future races around.

Also, there is a 24 hour (April 30th) race in Iowa CBRC is the lead.  This race in Eldridge, IA is about three hours away and would let me get back on a track to see how far I can go in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment