Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Changing my pick for World Cup - Germany

Back at it again after a wonder five days of being home with my wife and kids over the Independence Day Holiday.  I'm now down to five weeks at work here in Phoenix then on to life in Sierra Vista.  I'm so ready for a change, even though I know it will not be that exciting in the big town of Sierra Vista/Ft. Huachuca. 

I'm signed up for a New 100 Mile Race call the Buckeye Endurance Race held on September 4-5.  It will be VERY hot since it is held in a suburb of Phoenix in the middle of the summer (high probably around 104), but if I play my cards correctly and keep moving for the whole 30 hours I should be able to obtain my goal of 100 miles.  No matter what happens it will be great training for the JJ100 in October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment