Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anxious for the races to begin.....taper leaves me with too much energy.

Couple of days into my taper now.  I've only gotten about 8 miles in this week and feel very strange.  I can not wait to get Mt. Lemmon under my belt and to head off and get JJ100 under my belt as well.  I'm feeling very confident now and hope that my mental state holds up to the expectations that my training has done for my body.  Now it is time to get the job done; two years in the works are coming to fruition within the next 10 days! 

Let us do this!


View Larger Map

Here is where we will be staying then having to drive to the race start. I'm surprised it is about an hour away, but that is ok especially since it is on the Muscle Milks dime. I can't wait for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment