Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just a few days before 12 Hour Javelina Run

I can't wait to be back on the Javelina Trail at the McDowell Mountain Range.  After getting in 90 miles last week, I'm looking forward to another great week with a long run on Saturday night.  This seems to be the perfect fit and last really long run before the race in October.  Now it will be left to be seen if I have the energy for three or four 15 mile loops!  It sure would be a confidence booster if I could get 62 miles in 12 hours, leaving only 38 miles for the final 18 hours.  It sure has been an adventure with the training this year. 

This week I'm supposed to know where I will be stationed after I'm done with this course.  How exciting! 

The 24 Hour National Championship finished today and friend Nick Coury placed third securing a spot on the US National Team that will be going to Switzerland Next year to take on the World.  How incredible for him!   

No comments:

Post a Comment