Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Flagstaff 50K in just a few days!

Back to the doctor today and they ordered up an MRI for me and changed Ibuprofen to a new drug called Feldene so I don't have an ulcer.  Anyway, more physical therapy twice a week for awhile. 




The trip this weekend to Flagstaff should be pretty fun.  The run starts pretty early at 0700, and with a 3 hour drive that gets me on the road at about 3:00, leaving a little wiggle room.  I really do not have a goal time for the 50 K, just hope my back holds up and I can run without much pain and that I can make the 2-3 hour trip home without any problems.  I know it will be nice to get out of the heat for a day and into the Mountains!

I'm sitting at 25 miles for the week, with a 31 mile run scheduled for Saturday making this week pretty good and maybe in the 70 mile range.  Anyway, it is slow going with the pain in the back but at least I'm still moving and I'm thankful for that! 


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment