Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 4/20 // Day Twenty Keeping Car at Work//Tomorrow Heading Home to San Jose

I'm so happy that I'm heading back home to be with my wife and kids that I can barely keep my mind on work.  It is going to be so nice to be where my heart is and be able to play with my wonderful children.  It is so hard to see them grow before my eyes and miss out on so much.  My wife called me yesterday and told me that Leo had taught himself to ride his bicycle.  Wasn't I suppose to do that with him? 

Kept my car at work last night, so that make day 20.  I'll leave here again tonight and that will put me at 21 or almost half-way to my goal.  I bet I will not be doing so much of this when it is over 105 degrees day in and day out. 

I'm at 32 miles this week and should pack in another ten or so miles, then I'm planning on taking six days off of training, or very little running.  This may be good to recharge my batteries and help heal any nagging injuries.  When I get back it will be a short training week then off to the Whiskey Row Marathon and three weeks later the 12 hour night run! 

Funny link about Osama.

No comments:

Post a Comment