Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gave Blood Today; Day Ten Leaving Car

My small thing I do for the community is give blood every eight week.  Since I've been living here in Phoenix I've given blood nine times or just over one gallon.  After giving blood today I signed up to give platelets.  I'm a little nervous about it because they shoot the stripped blood back into your arm and that seems like it may hurt or be uncomfortable at the very least; so now I can dread that for eight weeks. 

It was raining today so I did not run to work, however it has cleared up and I'll run back home and leave the car at work. 

I took my cans to be recycled and only got $1.75, but  that is better than a kick in the pants!

The excitement for me tonight will be watching Lost.  I missed it last week, so I will be glued to the TV for two hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment